- acknowledges courses which promote environmental and social responsibility
- shares knowledge of best practices among golf course operators
- promotes responsible behavior and golf etiquette
- spreads the message of sustainability and success via the media
- rewards excellence
IGOLF invites people and companies interested in the sport of golf to join in this effort.
- GorillaGolfBlog.com is the blog where you will find enthusiastic golfers and non-golfers (but mostly golfers…) who talk about their sport and lifestyle in an unconventional, but compelling way.
The development and management of the IGOLF website is supported
by unrestricted educational grants generously provided by: